Our Kota is a unique city! Kota enjoys a rich history and heritage. It has been the pride of the rich Hadoti history. Today, Kota has become a world famous city but is still rooted in its rich culture and traditions. We aspire to take this journey forward and transform Kota into a Smart City.
Capture the pulse of Kota in photographs, whether it’s the people here, or the landmarks in and around the city, or the history of the region, or the traditions we still cherish. After all, a picture sometimes speaks much more than words.
Submit your entries on Facebook and showcase the identity and culture of the Kota. Of course best entries would be awarded. So don’t wait, Participate Now!
Format and Rules
1. The Online Photography Contest will take place from the 18th October to 30th October 2015.
2. Theme for the Photo: Photograph capturing Kota’s Culture, Identity and Heritage.
3. To Participate, Participants should like the Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/SmartCityKota) and upload photos on our Facebook Page Wall.
4. Top three photograph entries will be given cash prize of INR 1,000. The judging criteria would number of likes on the Photograph uploaded by the Entrant. The likes on the Photograph entries from fake / unauthentic facebook profile would not be taken into account while deciding outcome of the contest. Decision of the administrator will be final.
5. All the photos need to have a title or tagline.
6. Only minor burning, dodging, and/ or colour correction is acceptable, as is cropping, High dynamic ranges (HDR) and stitched panoramas are NOT acceptable.
7. The Photograph must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
8. Your photos can be in any format (.jpeg, .png, .gef etc.). Although we suggest it should be in universally accepted format.
9. The Photograph, in its entirety, must be single work of original material taken by the contest entrant. By entering the contest, entrant represent, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/ publicity or intellectual property rights of any person and entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
10. Photograph submitted after deadline will not be accepted. A maximum of 3 Photographs can be submitted.
One thought on “Online Photography Contest”
Bring awareness in the city.lessen the crime in kota and make it an advanced city.